jueves, 10 de octubre de 2013





Hello! Today I will talk about one of my favorites countries. 

One of countries that i would like to visit is Ecuador. I’d like to meet his wonderful woods and natural monuments. I’d like to know his culture and people`s costumes, the gastronomy and his public politics oriented to generate changes for a fair and egalitarian society.  I`d like to stay there many time. I considerate that country is one of the most beautiful countries of the world, because of his wealth native and his diversity languages. 

The quechua, originary language, even remain in many communities, above all in native villages.
I`d like to study there, specifically in the University of Quito, because in that country there are discussions about the social context of Latinoamerica. That university imparts a post grade for study Latino American public’s politics, subject about colonization and decolonization and knowledge about imperialism in the continent. 

Maybe in two or three years I will be studding one of my passions, social psychology with many academics and intellectual of this continent.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario