martes, 15 de octubre de 2013

Anime



Hello! 

Today I’m going to talk about my movie interests, specifically about two genres or companies, Disney cinema or anime. In my life I have seen many movies of Disney like Rey León, Mulán, Aladdin, Up, about others. These movies have been very funny. I laughed a lot when I was kid. Including today I enjoy this movies. I have seen anime cartoons too when I was a child, but not from cinema or videotape, only from TV. At four or five o clock approximately, Cartoon Network or ETC TV use to show slum dunk, dragon ball z or Los super campeones, detective conan, Caballeros del Zodiaco, my favorites anime´s series. The history of this series was very enjoyable and addictive. I waited anxiously see them.

I´m not a fan of anime, but today I have met many anime movies, above all Miyasaki, a Japanese film director, manga artist and producer of movies like La princesa Mononoke, El Castillo Andante, El viaje de Chihiro, Mi Vecino Totoro.  This movies are very interesting and enjoyable, because Miyasaki is capable of blend the reality with a magic world or add mythic object or personages without abusing of the mystic elements. The perfect mix, above all because the histories ever leave a teaching or leave us thinking.

I hope you have seen anime´s movies. Are very very interesting.


See you!!!

3 comentarios:

  1. Wow you really described very well Miyazaki's movies. I think the exact same things about his movies.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. after read your post I thin that I'd like to see Miyasaki movies =)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I watched "el viaje de chihiro" and I think that's amazing!

    ResponderEliminar