martes, 29 de octubre de 2013

BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS

Hi everybody, today I’m going to talk about literature and books, specifically about my favorites reads. I’d like to start saying read is one of my favorites hobbies. Ever I have time, I take a book. My favorite authors are José Miguel Varas, a Chilean writer, Vicente Huidobro, Jorge Teillier and Gonzalo Rojas, Chilean poets, and historians like Felipe Portales, Luis Vitale and Gabriel Salazar, about others. When I was a child, I didn´t have the habit of read constantly. I didn’t t like to read the schools books. When I was fourteen approximately, I began to read more because I had a teacher who made us choose the book for the test. My first reads were about story and poetry. I began to read many authors of these genres, above all chilean writers.

Today, I read about anything, above all because I am studding a scientist social career. I have to read many books about psychology, philosophy and history. I enjoy reading. I have many books in my library. When I have time, I re-read a book with a nice cup of tea.

As extra datum, when I gift a book, I like write a dedicatory in its first page. I think, give a book is one of the most beautiful presents.
I hope you like my post!

See you!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario