lunes, 25 de noviembre de 2013

Dreams or Aspirations

Hello! Today I’m going to talk about the dreams. In my opinion, the dreams are messages sent from our unconscious.  I think that dreams are a way for our minds to show us what we really want. I usually remember my dreams, but I don’t remember if it’s in color or not. I don’t remember everything. I did like to remember everything and write it on a paper, above all the most interesting or crazy dreams.
Other things are the aspirations. I have many dreams (aspirations) for my life. I pretend to travel so much and never stop to study.

If I had much money I would help more people, community institutions and academic investigations. I do not think that dreams are premonitions. In my opinion, the dreams and aspirations are different.  Aspirations are those desires that we try to meet every day. Dreams are the claims of our unconscious desires hidden  in the depths of our mind to appear when we sleep.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario